Fair Malaysia & Singapore
Malaysia:The sprawling commercial capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers including the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Singapore (The Lion City) One of the planet’s yummiest platters, shopaholic’s paradise & every traveler’s dream destination. You can cover the main attractions like City orientation tour (Watch and understand the city) Sentosa Island (The Holiday Island of Singapore) Universal Studios (Where the movies comes to reality).
Suitable for: – Family holiday
Best time to vist- All round the year.
Meals: – 5 breakfasts
- Arrival Kuala lampur, pick up from the airport and check-in to the hotel.
- Later city tour of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. Visit the independence memorial, king’s palace, National mosque and entrance into sky bridge of PETRONAS twin towers etc.
- Evening back to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, travel to Genting Highlands just 45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur.
- It is located in Malaysia. Boasting round the clock exciting entertainment this nippy hill station perched approximately 1800 mts above sea level is immensely popular for its Vegas-style casino and its indoor and outdoor theme parks. En route visit Batu caves.
- Overnight stay at Genting Highlands.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Singapore.
- Arrival Singapore, check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed for Singapore City tour. Visit the city of Singapore by Driving past the Financial District to Chinatown, Orchid gardens; visit the oldest Hindu Temple in Singapore “The magnificent Sri Maria Man Temple” – Duty free Chocolate shop – Chinese Temple.
- Later, visit Sentosa Island “11 attractions, 1 rental”. The new and exciting attractions that will adventure all, adventure-seeker, nature lover or history buff, there’s always something fun and exhilarating for you. Dolphin show, Images of Singapore and the most wonderful “Songs of the Sea show”.
- Later back to hotel and Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Then free for shopping till the flight.
- Later drop at the airport according to your flight timings.
- 1 night in a 3/4 star hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- 2 nights in a 3/4 star hotel in Singapore.
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Entrance to the twin towers PETRONAS.
- Stay at Genting Highland.
- Visit to Batu Caves.
- Visit to Sentosa Island.
- City tour of Singapore.
- All transfers.
- Flight fare.
- Visa Charges.
- Visa Requirement
• Original passport with a validity of 6 months
• 2 recent passport photos with 80% facial coverage and white background and matte finish
• Completed and signed application form
• confirmed return air ticket
• Confirmed hotel reservation
• Applicant’s cover letter
• Bank statement with original bank statement reflecting transactions for the last three mont
Grand Singapore and Malaysia Tour packages Vizag has opened doors for the visitors to explore the two best spots of the world.
Beauty of Singapore and Malaysia
Singapura is the Lion city of small land. Singapore is the great city of being super clean, ban of chewing gum, Greenery amidst of the city, Fines and punishment, The Marina Bay skyline, shopping malls. The best time to visit Singapore is December to June to enjoy the complete Singapore and Malaysia Tour Packages Vizag Offered.
Malaysia is located in between the Singapore and Thailand. Malaysian temperature does not exceed 35 degree so November to March is the best time to visit Malaysia and enjoy the Malaysia and Singapore Tour Packages Vizag offered. October to March is the best monsoon time to visit the beautiful islands.
Famous food in Singapore and Malaysia
Singapore has the best mouth watering dishes like Bak kut The, Wanton Mee, Dim sum, Fried carrot cake, Crabs, Laksa, curry fish head. The main food of Singapore is Sambal Stingray. Hainanese Chicken rice is one of the most popular dish in meat category. It is rice cooked with chicken fat , served with boiled chicken along with chili sauce.
Asian countries food culture is mostly focused on rice or noodles but both are preferred in Singapore. Rice is the staple food, accompanied with meat or vegetables cooked in their respective ethnic styles.
Nesi Lemak is a popular dish in Malaysia made of rice steamed with coconut milk and pandan leaves for a rich fragrance. It is considered as a national dish for Malaysia and is also available in neighbouring areas like Singapore and Thailand.
Malaysia is heaven for food which provides the mixture flavours of the world’s best India, China, Thailand and Indonesia.
Experience your trip with your requirements provided by Singapore and Malaysia tour packages Vizag. Our tour pacakges of holiday trip and Honeymoon trip are offered to leave your trip memorable. Pleasing climate and dive spots in Singapore and Malaysia make you satisfy as a best tourist spot.