Brief Discription:– It is In the hindu pilgrims Gujarat has always been on the top of the bucket list. The temples are home to many gods and godess and they display its superbness in their architectural style. It is the home to one of the 12 jyotirlingas located in the district of junagadh
- Suitable for:-Hindu Pilgrimage
- Best season to visit:-All year
- Pick up from Ahmedabad airport /Railway Station.
- Travel to Bhavnagar.
- Arrival Bhavnagar,transfer to hotel.
- After lunch visit Nishkalang Mahadev Overnight stay in Bhavnagar.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, travel to Somnath.
- Arrival Somnath, transfer to hotel.
- After lunch visit Somnath temple.
- Enjoy light, sound show in new Somnath temple. Overnight stay in Somnath.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, travel to Dwarka.
- Enroute lunch at Porbandar.
- Arrival Dwarka ,transfer to the hotel.
- In evening,visit to Dwarkadheesh Temple. Overnight stay in Dwarka.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, visit Nageswaram temple, Lord Krishna Temple, Rukmini Mata Temple,
- Travel towards Rajkot. Overnight stay in Rajkot.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Drop at airport/railway station as per the schedule time.
- 4 nights’ Accommodations on Double / Triple Sharing on CPAI Basis ( Bed , Tax , and Breakfast )
- Total Transportation by A/C Vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Driver Batta, Parking, Toll, Fuel and Permit charges
- Pick up and Drop at Ahmedabad.
- Train tickets & Flight fares
- Lunch and Dinner
- Darshan tickets
- All personalized expenditures like telephone, laundry etc..
- All entrance fees wherever applicable (Monuments, Park etc.)
- Service not mentioned above
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control such as, Flight cancellation, road blocked,natural calamities etc
Follow Us @