Brief Description:- Religious, leisure or adventure, whatever your choice, Gujarat has a lot to offer to the tourists of all kinds from a unspoiled sea at Somnath to several other important religious places like Dwaraka, Ambajee temple, Adalaj temple and Akshardham. And the most important Sabarmati Ashram where Mahatma Gandhi has its resident.You can experience the life of the area and transform yourself into a new you by being a part of the Kutch festival.
Suitable for:- Hindu Pilgrimage and History lover.
Best season to visit:- All year.
- Arrival Ahmedabad, pick-up from the Airport/Railway station
- Travel to Little Rann of Kutch, enroute visit Patan and Modhera.
- Arrival little Rann of Kutch, check-in to the resort.
- Later explore the desert by open jeep(2 shift per day for 2hrs-morning 7am and afternoon 3:30pm ) (Subject to Availability)
- Overnight stay at Little Rann of Kutch.
- Early morning, Check-out from the hotel Travel to Dwarka
- Enroute visit Rajkot, Jamnagar.
- Visit Lakhota Lake &Lakhota Museum, Kotha Bastion, Darbargadh Palace, Pratap Vilas Palace, KhijadaTemple, Ratan Bai Masjid, Cremation Park (ManekbaiMuktidham).
- Arrival dwaraka, check-in to hotel .Overnight stay at Dwaraka.
After breakfast, proceed to the local sightseeing of Lachung that includes Yumthang Valley. Famous as the “Valley of Flowers”, this is a rare and exotic valley where the tree line ends. The Shingba Rhododendron sanctuary that is situated here has 24 species of rhododendron flowers which blossom from April to May end.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Somnath.
- Enroute visit Porbandar, Kirti Mandir (the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi) and Sudama Temple(the only Sudama temple in the world)
- Porbandar Chowpatty, Huzoor Palace, Tara Mandir (Nehru Planetarium), Shri Hari Mandir (SandipaniVidyaniketan), Gaytri Mandir. Later proceed to Somnath,
- Arrival Somnath check-in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit BhalkaTirth& Somnath Temple. Overnight stay at Somnath.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to beach town Diu.
- Arrival Diu, check-in to the hotel. Full day is at leisure. Enjoy the wide variety of water sports facilities available at Nagoa Beach.
- Later visit St. Paul Church, Diu Museum, Diu Fort, Gangeshwar Temple, Noida Caves. Overnight stay at Diu.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Bhavnagar.
- Enroute visit the Palitana temples of Jainism.
- Visit the main temple which is at a stepping height of approx 3500 steps.
- In the evening, visit Jain Museum and Handicraft Market of Palitana town and Later proceed to Bhavnagar.
- Arrival Bhavnagar, check-in to the hotel.Overnight stay at Bhavnagar.
- 9nights’ Accommodations on Double / Triple Sharing on CPAI Basis ( Bed , Tax , and Breakfast )
- Total Transportation by A/C Vehicle as per Itinerary
- All Driver Batta, Parking, Toll, Fuel and Permit charges
- Pick up and Drop at Ahmedabad.
- Train tickets & Flight fares
- Lunch and Dinner
- Darshan tickets
- All personalized expenditures like telephone, laundry etc..
- All entrance fees wherever applicable (Monuments, Park etc.)
- Service not mentioned above
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control such as, Flight cancellation, road blocked, natural calamities etc.