Colombo & Bentato
Elephants roam freely, ecologically wonderful forest types and abundant wildlife – largely endemic – unique ecosystems, inspiring heritage sites from ancient cities to colonial forts, vibrant culture including fine arts and major festivals, and a people of diverse ethnicity and religious persuasion, Tea Estates in the country of the hills with a cool climate will make you relax and comfortable. Finally, Colombo’s casinos and nightlife invite travelers with any kind of interest.
- Suitable for: – Family holidays.
- Best time to visit: – Around the year
- Meals: – 3 breakfasts.
- Arrival at Colombo International Airport and travel to Dambulla (145km, 3h30) and visit Sigiriya Fort Considered by the locals as the eighth wonder of the world, this ancient palace and fortress has considerable archaeological significance and attracts thousands of tourists every year. It is probably the most visited tourist destination of Sri Lanka. Night at the hotel.
- Discover the hotel after breakfast and travel to Kandy. (90 kms and 2 hours) Kandy is a big city in the center of Sri Lanka. It is located on a plateau surrounded by mountains, home to tea plantations and a rainforest rich in biodiversity. Arrival at the hotel after 14 hours. Later, visit the heart of the city is the picturesque lake Kandy (Lake Bogambara), which is popular for walking. Kandy is famous for the sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) sanctuary, celebrated with the great annual Esala Perahera procession. Night in the same hotel.
- Discover the hotel after breakfast and travel to Nuwara Eliya (75 kms and 2 hours) Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. Arrival at the hotel after 2 pm and visit the botanical garden of Hakgala, landscaped in a natural way, with roses and tree ferns, and shelters for monkeys and blue magpies. The nearby temple of Seetha Amman, a colorful Hindu shrine, is decorated with religious figures. The densely forested Galway’s Land National Park is a sanctuary for endemic and migratory bird species, including bulbuls and flycatchers. Night in the same hotel.
- Check the hotel after breakfast and travel to Bentota (200 Kms & 5 hours) check-in at the hotel after 14:30. Relax in the beautiful seaside town that adorns the coast of Sri Lanka. Overnight at the hotel.
Single entry Visa Visa
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel
- Visit of the city of Colombo
- Bentota Tour
- Visits Nuwara Eliya visits
- All transfers
Documents required for Visa.
Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Srilanka.
Sri Lanka is a pearl of the Indian ocean which is having the unique cultural, geological features. These things will help you to find out new experience to your life.
Sri Lanka has different weather conditions which you can experience in one day. Center of the country weather are mild and other sides being hot.
You can plan a wonderful journey during public holidays of sri Lanka. Full moon Poya days, other religious festivals are declared as majority of the holidays in Sri Lanka.
What is Sri Lanka famous for?
Sri Lanka is best known for the production of unorthodox tea, as it is being one of the largest producers of tea in the world. Tea was introduced to the country by the British, called the country “Ceylon”. Pure Ceylon tea is considered as the finest tea products in the world.
The word Sri Lanka refers to “Sri“, is the line of “His/Her Excellency” and “Honorable” and the ancient Sri Lanka is called “Lanka”.
Crazy things you can do in Sri Lanka!
You can Climb Sigiriya, Lion Rock Fortress, Sigiriya (Shutterstock)
Get up-close with elephants.
Visit a tea empire in Nuwara Eliya.
Relaxation on the beaches of Arugam Bay.
Spot leopards in Yala National Park.
You can have sea food
Discover unexplored islands.
Have a close encounter with whales.
The best time to visit Sri Lanka…
The best time to visit the best weather on the east coast is from April/May to September and west and south coasts and hill country is from December to March.
The average temperature in Sri Lanka is 27.0 °C where the minimum temperature is 22 °C and the maximum is 31 °C. Sri Lanka sits close to the Equator, that temperatures remain fairly constant year-round.
Worried about to explore the beaches in Sri Lanka?
Unawatuna (A pretty little horseshoe beach backed by one of Sri Lanka’s most enjoyable villages),Bentota and Indurwa, Arugam Bay, Mirissa, Uppuveli are the top five beaches in Sri Lanka.
What to eat?
The most famous Sri Lankan cuisine is boiled or steamed rice, served with a curry of fish, chicken or Mutton along with other curries made with vegetables or fruits.
Dishes are accompanied by pickled fruits or vegetables and chutneys. Especially common dishes are coconut sambol , ground coconut paste mixed with chilli peppers, dried Maldive fish and lime juice.
Kottu is a spicy stir-fry of roti bread with vegetables. Eggs, Meat or cheese are the optional ingredients included.