Colors Of Rajastan
Rajasthan: The land of Kings is synonymous to heroism, royalty and honor. Historic tales of battles fought and romance of riches adorn the walls of the state. Established in the era marked with ballads yet living in the modern period, this beautiful region is a traveler’s destination. Those looking out for remnants of past should not pass up a trip to Rajasthan. For wanderers interested in adventures at the various landscapes should definitely get a glimpse of this venturesome state. And for the ones who plan to have a quite sojourn gazing at the beauty of the golden sand dunes, Rajasthan tops the list. Come; explore the miscellany of the old and new in Rajasthan, a glittering jewel of India.
Suitable for: Family Holiday and Honeymoon
- Tourist season: Round the year (October to March is peak)
- Meals: Breakfast at all hotels
- Pick up from Ahmedabad airport /Railway Station.
- Travel to Bhavnagar.
- Arrival Bhavnagar,transfer to hotel.
- After lunch visit Nishkalang Mahadev Overnight stay in Bhavnagar.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, travel to Somnath.
- Arrival Somnath, transfer to hotel.
- After lunch visit Somnath temple.
- Enjoy light, sound show in new Somnath temple. Overnight stay in Somnath.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, travel to Dwarka.
- Enroute lunch at Porbandar.
- Arrival Dwarka ,transfer to the hotel.
- In evening,visit to Dwarkadheesh Temple. Overnight stay in Dwarka.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, visit Nageswaram temple, Lord Krishna Temple, Rukmini Mata Temple,
- Travel towards Rajkot. Overnight stay in Rajkot.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Drop at airport/railway station as per the schedule time.
After breakfast, check-out from Desert Camp and proceed to Jaisalmer for local sightseeing that includes Thar Desert and Patwon-ki-Haveli. Overnight stay in hotel
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to Jodhpur by road that is 286 km away and takes 5.5 hours to reach. Check-in to hotel after 2:00 pm and after fresh up; proceed to local sightseeing of Jodhpur that includes Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Government Museum. Overnight stay in hotel
After breakfast, proceed to local sightseeing of all the remained places in Jodhpur. Evening you will be left free for shopping. Overnight stay in hotel
After breakfast, check-out from hotel by 12:00 noon and transfer to Jaipur by road that is 338 km away from Jodhpur and takes 7 hours to reach. Overnight stay in Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed to local sightseeing/shopping of all the remained places in Jaipur city. Check-out from hotel by 12:00 noon and drop at Airport/Railway station according to your Flight/Train timings
- Pick up and drop at Jaipur Airport/Railway station
- 8 Nights accommodation in 3 star hotels
- 1 Night accommodation in Desert Safari Camp
- All days breakfast at hotels
- A/C transportation from Jaipur to Jaipur as per itinerary
- All Driver Batta, Parking, Toll, Fuel, Permits
- Sightseeing as mentioned above