Dubai is a unique destination that is both a vibrant business center and tourist paradise, offering more attractions, boutiques, fine dining and quality hotels. From the timeless tranquility of the desert to the bustling souk, Dubai offers a kaleidoscope of attractions for visitors, rugged mountains and impressive sand dunes to sandy beaches and green parks, dusty villages to luxurious residential quarters and old houses with wind towers to state-of-the-art shopping centers, and finally “The Duty-Free Shopping Paradise”.
- Suitable for: – Family vacations & Transit
- Best season to visit: – Winter (October, November, December, January, February, March)
- Meals: – 3 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Pick up at Dubai airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in to hotel.
- In the evening you will be driven to Dhow Cruise. It is a perfect combination of a cruise experience and culinary experience that allows visitors to have a unique view of the sky line of the city as well as dining and enjoying an entertainment program.
- Later return to the hotel and overnight stay.
After breakfast, join the guided city tour of Dubai. Dubai is a city that must be seen to be believed. The breathtaking architecture alongside the traditional neighborhoods, while the artificial island is just off the coast.
After lunch, participate in the area’s largest seasonal cultural event- Global Village, which offers visitors many festivals, shopping and entertainment in an outdoor theme park with pavilions from several countries and shows from around the world. The program begins from the evening and at every moment it will be incredible.
Later return to the hotel and overnight stay.
After breakfast, visit the Miracle Garden. Lose yourself in a world of wonder at Miracle Garden. The park is home to the largest garden in the area with more than 45 million flowers in bloom on 72,000 m², all exhibited in a variety of sculptures and huge designs. Feast your eyes on the flowering pyramids, stars, igloos and hearts, etc.
Later, have a light lunch this afternoon as you go on an adventurous desert safari. Departure for the desert safari around 15:00, in less than 20 minutes drive from the modernist streets of downtown Dubai, you can discover the wonders of the Arabian desert, the original tourist attraction of Dubai. Take a Dubai-style Desert Safari safari with off-road, quad, and sand boarding followed by a traditional barbecue dinner, belly dancing, henna, and camel rides.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, travel to Abu Dhabi.
On arrival start the panaromic city tour of Abu dabhi with Mighty Sheik Zayed grand mosque. The marvellous architecture and holiness will be enough to make you fall in love with this place.
Sheik Zayed road, Heritage village, Islamic art museum, dates market are must seen places in Abu Dhabi.
Evening return to Dubai hotel for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, free time to shop and drop off at the airport as per the schedule flight timing.
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Dubai.
- Dhow cruise with dinner.
- City tour of Dubai.
- Visit to the Miracle Garden.(Operation Time November-March)
- Global Village.(Operation Time only in winters.)
- Safari in the desert with barbecue dinner.
- City tour of Abu Dhabi.
- All transfers.
- Flight fares.
- Visa Charges.
Visa Information: –
The UAE visa is a sponsored visa. So you must book the package obligatorily with us to process your visa.
- Electronic copies of your first and final pages of your passport (properly scanned on a computer scanner)
- Copy your passport-size photo with white or light-colored background (Recently taken and with good clarity)