- What does package tour mean?
It is a combination of individual bookings like (Flights, Hotels, Visits, Travel Insurance, Transfers and Visa if necessary) in one price. However, it is not necessary that all vacation packages include all the above services, it depends entirely on the inclusion and exclusion of the package you plan to book.
- What does the group tour mean?
These are the tours for which bulk reservations have been made for a group along with a tour escort. This will be best option for those who want to enjoy the tour without worrying about anything.
- The tour package must be booked how many days before departure?
It is always advisable to book your visit well in advance (at least 20 days before the travel date) of your choice to confirm your hotel and flight reservation.
- What does the twin sharing room mean?
Two people in a room, with two single beds (or) one large bed.
- What does “per person on twin sharing basis” mean?
This means that the rates are for one person in a room shared by two.
- What does the meal plan include?
You have to check your inclusions to know about your meal plan.
- MAP or Half board means à Breakfast + either lunch or dinner.
- AP or Full board means -à Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- CP or BB(bed and breakfast) -à Only breakfast.
- What about my visa if I travel abroad?
Namaste world tours will assist you in applying visa, but on time and appropriate granting of visa is entirely at the discretion of the Embassy.
- What are the different payment methods?
Checks, Cash if the amount is less than Rs 50,000, DD, Direct credit to our account(only accepted on the presence of proof of deposit)
10 How do I know if my reservation has been accepted?
We will send you a confirmation email for booking your holiday.
- Can there be changes in the holiday package?
You can check with our executive if any changes can be made in the package. We will be happy to help you in this regards.
- Is travel insurance included in the vacation package?
You have to check in the inclusions if the travel insurance is included or not? If it is not included in the package, we can help you buy travel insurance.
- I want to buy foreign currency for my international visit, can you help me?
Yes, we can help you buy currency too.
- Can I reserve three adults in one room?
Generally most hotels(other than Europe) allow guests to book 3 adults in a room by giving an extra bed, however we ask you to always reconfirm with our executive before booking.
- Do I need a passport to travel on international holidays?
Yes, you need a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry in to the country. The validity of the passport may vary depending on the country you visit.
- What type of vehicle will be provided for the trip?
The type of vehicle provided during the trip will be mentioned in the trip details before booking your holiday. The type of vehicle depends solely on the size of the group and the destinations.
- What would be the cancellation fee if I cancel my vacation before departure?
The cancellation fee for the vacation package you select will be mentioned in the trip details. Cancellation fees also depend on the cancellation of the package and the country / city for which you have booked.
- If I’m on tour and want to cancel my vacation, how much money will I receive?
If you wish to cancel your tour services, no refund will be credited to your account.