Fareast Delight with Cruise
- 12N /13D
Thailand: – is a fascinating and exotic country to explore. Visit the Pattaya holiday spot and visit the spectacular Alcazar show and discover various sports and the island of Coral and continue to Bangkok because of its amazingly varied attractions such as sparkling skyscrapers, sparkling temples, colorful markets, sophisticated shopping malls, life nightlife and “shopping” will constitute a complete set of complete holidays.
Malaysia: – known for its beaches, tropical forests and its mixture of Malaysian, Chinese, Indian and European influences. .
Singapore: – (The Lion City) One of the most delicious plateaus on the planet, the paradise of shopping and the dream destination of all travelers.
Suitable for: – Friends and family holidays
Best season to visit: – All year.
Meals: – 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and all meals on board
- Arrival Bangkok, pick up from the airport and transfer to Patttaya.
- Arrival Pattaya, check-in to the hotel and rest until the evening.
- In the evening, visit the biggest Asian show, which is a legend in this area “The Wonder of Life” which is a wonderful combination of music, dance and costume. With the renowned Alcazar reputation “Satisfaction Guaranteed” you are sure to have an amazing evening to indulge yourself and have fun.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, start your half day excursion to an idyllic island just west of Pattaya – known as the Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometers, you will pass the day to swim, snorkel and enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world.
Later lunch in Pattaya and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Bangkok.
Arrival Bangkok, check-in to hotel.
Later proceed for the city tour to discover the unique beauty of Bangkok with the most beautiful temples of the city like the Golden Buddha and the lying Buddha.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, day trip to Thailand’s largest zoological and recreational park offering a wide variety of entertainment for all, from an exciting safari through the wild landscapes of Africa, to an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or a spectacular waterfall, Safari World it has it all.
- Later, you will attend the Chimpangee show, the dolphin show, the cowboy cascade show, etc. and you can also enjoy a delicious lunch.
- In the evening and you can shop at the MBK shopping center and overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from hotel and fly to Kuala Lumpur.
- Arrival Kuala Lampur, fresh up at (airport / hotel lounge).
- Later, proceed for the city tour of the city of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. Visit the Independence Memorial, the King’s Palace, the National Mosque and the entrance to the sky bridge of the PETRONAS Twin Towers.
- Evening check-in to the hotel and overnight stay the hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Genting Highlands.
- The highlands of Genting located just 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. He is leading the list for a quick vacation gateway in Malaysia. Enjoying exciting entertainment 24 hours a day, this Nippy hill station perched about 1800 meters above sea level is extremely popular for its Vegas-style casino and its indoor and outdoor theme parks.
- En route visit the caves of Batu and Overnight stay in Genting Highlands.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Singapore.
- Arrival Singapore, check-in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed to the city tour of Singapore.
- Visit the city of Singapore by passing the Chinatown financial district, orchid gardens; visit the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore, visit the temple of Sri Maria Man in a jewelry factory – Duty free Chocolate Boutique – Chinese Temple.
- Later travel to the island of Sentosa.”11 attractions, 1 location” The new and exciting attractions that will delight all, amateur nature or history, there is always something fun and exciting for you.
- A cable car ride from the cable car station and entrance tickets will be given in the underwater world, the Dolphin show, Singapore Images and the most wonderful “Songs of the Sea Show”.
- Overnight stay the hotel.
- After breakfast, join the day trip to Universal Studio Singapore. Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you ride the roller coaster and other cinema-themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that gives life to the silver screen.
- Evening return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Later, drop at the Cruise point and overnight stay at Cruise.
- Enjoy the amenities on board your boat or join the coastal activities of the cruise as exploring exciting new places, tropical islands, bustling metropolises, exotic countries, snorkeling through coral reefs, exploring local markets, etc. .
- And overnight stay at Cruise.
- Enjoy the amenities on board your boat or join the coastal activities of the cruise as exploring exciting new places, tropical islands, bustling metropolises, exotic countries, snorkeling through coral reefs, exploring local markets, etc.
- And overnight stay at Cruise.
- After breakfast, check-out from the cruise.
- And drop at the airport as per the schedule timing.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Pattaya.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Bangkok.
- 1 nights accomodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 nights stay in Genting Highlands.
- 3 nights accomodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Singapore.
- 3 nights stay in cruise (inside cabin).
- City tour of Pattaya.
- Show of the Alcazar.
- Coral Island with lunch.
- City tour of Bangkok.
- World Saffari with lunch.
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Entrance to the twin towers PETRONAS.
- Visit to Batu Caves.
- City tour of Singapore.
- Trip to Sentosa Island.
- Visit of universal studios.
- All transfers.
- Flight fares.
- Visa Charges.
Documents required for Visa, before arrival Thailand.
- Original passport with 6 months validity and two blank pages
- 2 recent passport photos with 80% facial coverage, matte finish and white background
- Completed and signed application form
- Cover letter from the applicant
- Proof of occupation
- Confirmed Entry and Exit Tickets
- Confirmation of hotel reservation
- Bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 3 months
Visa Requirements for Singapore & Malaysia.
- Original passport with 6 months validity
- 2 Recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage & white background and with matt finishing
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Confirmed Hotel Booking
- Covering letter from applicant
- Bank statement with original bank seal reflecting last three months transactions.