Varanasi is known as the spiritual capital of India. It is a scared place for Hindu as well as for Jain also. Hindu believe that dying in Varanasi will bring Nirvana, so many of the people make trip to Varanasi when they realize that they are close to death.
Gaya is a holy city beside the Falgu River, in the northeast Indian state of Bihar. It’s known for 18th-century Vishnupad Mandir, a riverside temple with an octagonal shrine.
Allahabad plays a central role in the Hindu scriptures and is also the second oldest city of India. Allahabad is also called as “Prayag” or “place of offerings” because of the sacred position, where the three sacred rivers (Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati) unite.
Ayodhya is believed as the ancient city of India and the birthplace of Lord Rama.
Suitable for:- Hindu Pilgrimage
Best season to visit:- All year
- Pickup from Varanasi Airport, transfer to hotel.
- Local seighseeing visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple,Kashi Visalakshi Temple, Kasi Annapurneshwar Temple, Bharatamata Temple, Kala Bhairav Temple.
- In evening, visit Ganga ghats and witness ganga aarati at 6:00 PM.
Overnight stay at Varanasi.
- Early morning Abisheka Darshan on special ticket.
- After breakfast visit Sankat Mochan Hanuman, Tulsi Manas Temple, New Vishwanath Temple.
- Overnight stay at Varanasi.
- After breakfast, day trip to Gaya.
- Enroute visit Sarnath, bodhgaya temples Travel to gaya.
- Visit Vishnu pada temple ,Devi Mangala Gowri Darshan (Shakti peet).
- Travel back to Varanasi, Overnight stay at Varanasi.
- After breakfast, Check out from the hotel Travel to Ayodhya.
- Enroute visit Allahabad Vindhyachal and Sitaphani
- Arrival Allahabad, visit Triveni Sangam ,Anand Bhavan and Madhaveswari devi temple.
- Arrival Ayodhya, Check-in to hotel.Overnight stay at Ayodhya.
- After Breakfast, visit Ram Mandir ,Hanuman Mandir.
- Check out from the hotel, travel to Lucknow .
- Arrival to Lucknow, check into the Hotel Overnight stay at Lucknow.
- After breakfast, day trip to Naimisaranyam.
- On arrival visit Balaji Temple ,Hanuman Temple ,Aswamedha Yaga sight ,Bhagirathi River ,Vishnu Gund, Vishnu Temple.
- Return to Lucknow, Overnight stay at Lucknow
Tour Cost includes:-
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation in 3* Hotel on Double / Triple Sharing Charges on CPAI ( Bed , Tax and Breakfast ) Basis
- Transportation by AC Vehicle as per Itinerary
- Pick up Varanasi and Drop at Lucknow.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train Tickets & flight tickets Home town – Home town
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Darshan Charges.
- Service not mentioned above.
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control such as, flight cancellation, road Blocked, Natural calamities, etc.
Follow Us @