India’s Golden Triangle is the tourist circuit which connects national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
Delhi: From Historical Monuments to Crowded Shopping Malls, from Mughal gardens to Delhi university campus, the capital city has multiple personalities making it “the good, the bad, and the ugly”. New Delhi is the vivid blend of traditions, cultural diversity, political importance, as well as architectural brilliance. It bridges its historic glory with the current modern era.
Agra: Home to one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, Agra is a sneak peek into the architectural history with other structures such as Agra fort and Fatehpur sikri and hence makes for a must visit for anyone living in or visiting India.
Jaipur: The “Pink City”, is one of the most royal, majestic and colorful cities in India with a very strong historical background and vibrant culture. Literally translated into the city of victory, Jaipur has always been one of the faces of tourism in India.
Suitable for: Family Holiday and Honeymoon
Tourist season: Round the year
Meals: Breakfast on all days
- Pick up from Ahmedabad airport /Railway Station.
- Travel to Bhavnagar.
- Arrival Bhavnagar,transfer to hotel.
- After lunch visit Nishkalang Mahadev Overnight stay in Bhavnagar.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, travel to Somnath.
- Arrival Somnath, transfer to hotel.
- After lunch visit Somnath temple.
- Enjoy light, sound show in new Somnath temple. Overnight stay in Somnath.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, travel to Dwarka.
- Enroute lunch at Porbandar.
- Arrival Dwarka ,transfer to the hotel.
- In evening,visit to Dwarkadheesh Temple. Overnight stay in Dwarka.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, visit Nageswaram temple, Lord Krishna Temple, Rukmini Mata Temple,
- Travel towards Rajkot. Overnight stay in Rajkot.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Drop at airport/railway station as per the schedule time.
- Pick up and Drop at Delhi
- 4 Nights accommodation in 3 star hotels
- All day breakfasts at hotels
- A/C transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary
- All Driver batta, Parking, Toll, Fuel, and Permit charges
- Sightseeing as mentioned above