China can be informed as being both ancient and current, familiar and unrecognizable, extroverted in urban, but essentially rural, conservative and revolutionary, in the era of space but outmoded. China is a land of hypnotizing and revealing contradictions. Your trip includes the historical and administrative capital of China-Beejing. The Eternal City Xian, The city reputed as the international metropolis Shanghai.
Suitable for: – Family holidays, lovers of history and culture
The right time to visit: – April, May, June, September, October
Meals: – 7 breakfasts
- Arrival Beijing, pick up from the airport and check-in to the hotel.
- Later enjoy the acrobatic show.
- An action filled with exceptional feats, beautiful choreography, colors and strong emotions – the show is one of the favorite nightlife venues of the marvelous “Beijing city”. From contortionist actions to high level stunts, this performance has it all.
- You now have the chance to attend the biggest acrobatics in China, the theater known for being the best acrobatic show in Beijing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive 75 km to visit the Jade Factory and the Great Wall at Juyong Pass.
In the afternoon, the exterior view of the National Stadium – bird’s nest, National Aquatics Center – Water Cube.
Later, visit the Tea House and understand the Chinese art of drinking and serving tea that plays a major role in the culture of China.
Overnight stay at the hotel..
After breakfast, proceed to visit,
Tian’anmen Square which is the center of Beijing city and where you can visit the Tiananmen Tower, People’s Heroes Monument, Great Hall of the People, President Mao Zedon Memorial Hall and see the lifting of the national flag. (only outside) .
Forbidden City which is the imperial palace of twenty-four emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
In the afternoon, visit the Summer Palace which is the best preserved imperial garden in the world, and the largest of its kind still in existence in China. Finally, visit the pearl factory.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, travel to Xian.
- Take a bullet train to Xian. This trip is a unique experience since the distance of 1200 km will be covered in 5 hours, the train will reach a maximum speed of 350 km per hour.
- Later, visit Wild Gose Pagoda from outside and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, a day trip with a tour of China’s richest historic district, recognized by UNESCO as the eighth wonder of the world, amazing warriors museum of the Emperor’s Terracotta Emperor, buried with him 2200 years ago and only discovered in 1974. These are the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century.
- Later, you will visit a special art workshop and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and fly to the picturesque city of Chongqing.
- Visit Eling Park and Chongqing Zoo in the afternoon.
- Evening check-in to cruise and overnight stay at cruise.
- After the cruise, the cruise will stop at Fengdu’s “Ghost City” (if river conditions permit), known for its ghost and demon statues on Mingshan Hill.
- Optional Extra Shore Excursion to Shibaozhai – Take a shore excursion to Shibaozhai, with its impressive wooden pagoda, aptly named “Pearl of the Yangtze”
- Overnight stay at Cruise.
- After breakfast, transfer to Shennong Creek Gorge.
- Enter Wu Gorge, known for its tranquil beauty, mountains covered with forests and cliffs so steep that the sun barely penetrates the precipices.
- Later, sail through the Qutang Gorge, the shortest (5 miles), the narrowest (500 feet) and the most spectacular gorge.
- Additional optional shore excursion to the White Imperial City (allowing river conditions), an ancient city overlooking the western end of the Qutang Gorge.
- Three Gorges Dam / Xiling Gorges – Morning visit of the Three Gorges Dam to Sandouping, the largest in the world.
- Later, navigate through the locks of the Three Gorges Dam. Sail through the Xiling Gorge, the longest (41 miles), and the deepest of the Three Gorges.
- Optionally, the Three Gorges Family
- Morning check-out from the cruise and take an early flight to Shanghai.
- Arrival Shanghai, pick-up from the airport and proceed for city tour of Shanghai and visit Jade Buddha Temple here the Buddha statue is carved from an entire piece of white jade.
- Later visit Yuyuan Garden which has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rock, pools, and flora that are all connected by corridors and passages and then visit the silk factory.
- Evening check in to the hotel and overnight stay.
- After breakfast, visit the Oriental Pearl Television Tower which is the tallest television and radio tower, with a unique architectural design. Go up and down the tower in two-story elevators that can accommodate up to fifty people and travel at a rate of seven meters per second.
- After lunch, continue shopping on Nanjing Road, which has earned its reputation as “the first commercial route in China”, which is the shopping paradise for your trip like Fifth Avenue in New York and the Avenue des Champs-Elysées in Paris.
- Then we arrive at the Bund, the famous waterfront district and the most famous monument of the city. It is also the popular site to enjoy the view of the city.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Later, drop at the airport as per the schedule timing.
Package inclusions: –
- 7nights accomodations in a 3/4 Star hotel.
- 4 nights in Cruise.
- Anglophone tourist guide.
- City tour of Beijing.
- Visit Wild Goose Pagoda.
- Trip to Terracotta Army.
- City tour of Shanghai.
- City tour of Chongqing.
- 2 High speed train tickets from Xian and Shanghai.
- Flight fares.
- Visa charges.
Group Visa: –
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Visa will not be mentioned in the passport
- A separate letter will be issued for the entire group
- Visa fees included in the package price
Individual Visa: – Additional price of Rs 3,500
- 6 months bank statement with 2 lakh balance
- 2 passport size photos with white background