Thailand is a fascinating and exotic country to explore. Visit the Pattaya holiday spot and visit the spectacular Alcazar show and discover various sports and the island of Coral and continue to Bangkok because of its amazingly varied attractions such as sparkling skyscrapers, sparkling temples, colorful markets, sophisticated shopping malls, life nightlife and “shopping” will constitute a complete set of complete holidays.
Suitable for: – Friends & Family Holidays, Honeymoon.
Best season to visit: – All year.
Meals: – 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner.
- Arrival Bangkok, pick up at Bangkok airport and transfer to Patttaya .
- Arrival pattaya, check-in to the hotel and rest until the evening.
- In the evening, visit the biggest Asian show, which is a legend in this area “The Wonder of Life” which is a wonderful combination of music, dance and costume. With the renowned Alcazar reputation “Satisfaction Guaranteed” you are sure to have an amazing evening to indulge yourself and have fun.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, half day trip to an idyllic island just west of Pattaya – known as the Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometers, you will pass the day by swimming, snorkel and enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world.
- Later lunch at Pattaya.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Bangkok.
- Arrival Bangkok and check-in to the hotel
- Later city tour and discover the unique beauty of Bangkok with the most beautiful temples of the city like the Golden Buddha and the lying Buddha.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, a day trip to Thailand’s largest zoological and recreational park offering a wide variety of entertainment for all, from an exciting safari through the wild landscapes of Africa, to an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or a spectacular waterfall, Safari World it has it all.
- Than you will attend the Chimpangee show, the dolphin show, the cowboy cascade show, etc. and you can also enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Later in the evening shop at the MBK shopping center.
- overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to phuket.
Arrival, pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel, check-in to the hotel and rest.
Evening visit of the Phuket Fantasea shows. The biggest attraction and most openly tourism in Phuket is a mixture of myths and legends Thai and fanciful variations of fun and traditional temples. It’s impressive and your kids will love it … Moreover, all the classic fair games in a fluorescent environment will give you the right to win stuffed animals.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, a day trip to Phi Phi Island. It is one of the most idyllic locations in the world, featuring warm azure waters and soft white sand. Situated in the Andaman Sea, it’s accessible from Phuket and Krabi Town by boat, with ferries making several trips to the Phi Phi Island.
Spend the rest of day at Phi Phi Leh, visiting the locations which can be seen in many Indian movies, You can also enjoy the water activities like snorkeling in some of the clearest water on the planet.
Evening return and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and free time for shopping.
Later drop at the airport as per the schedule flight time.
- 2 Nights accommodation in 3/4 star hotel in Pattaya.
- 2 Nights accomodation in 3/4 star hotel in Bangkok.
- 2 Nights accomodation in 3/4 star hotel in Phuket.
- Enjoy Fantasea show with dinner.
- Trip to Phi Phi Island with lunch.
- Visit to the Alcazar show.
- Visit to Coral island with lunch.
- City tour of Bangkok.
- Trip to Saffari world with lunch.
- All transfers.
- Flight fare.
- Visa Charges.
Documents required for Visa before arrival.
- Original passport with 6 months validity and two blank pages
- 2 recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, matt finishing and white background
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Covering letter by applicant
- Occupation proof
- Confirmed in & out air tickets
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Bank statements reflecting last 3 months transactions