Brief Discussion:- Vaishnodevi is the most visited pilgrimage in India. It is also known as Mata Rani.
Suitable for:- Hindu Pilgrimage
Best season to visit:- All year
- Pick up from Jammu railway station travel to Katra.
- After Breakfast start from Ban ganga(starting point of Vaishno Devi) By Trek(14Km),Helicopter or Pony Ride(at your own cost). (Hotel will arrange complementary drop & pick up to Banganga)
- After Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan back to Hotel Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast start from Katra.
- drop at jammu railway station.
- Start from Jammu and travel to Amritsar.
- Arrival Amritsar at 2:00am
- transfer to Hotel After breakfast visit Durgiana Temple.
- Golden temple, Jallianwala bagh, Evening visit Wagah Boarder.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- After breakfast travel to Chamunda Devi Temple, Kangra Devi Temple.
- Overnight stay at Jwalaji
- Early morning Jwalaji temple drashan,
- After breakfast, travel to Chandigarh enroute visit Chintapurnima temple, Naina Devi temple.
- On arrival Chandigarh local sightseeing, visit Rock garden, Rose garden. Travel to Delhi.
- Overnight stay at Delhi
- Drop at Delhi airport/railway station according to the schedule time.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in 3* Hotel will be serving you according your Package. (Double/ Triple Sharing)
- All toll, parking, driver TA/DA & fuel cost.
- As per package meals.
- Package do not include entry fees to temples, monuments and places
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
- Porter charges at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, Cable car, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Potters, pony, horse charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Follow Us @