Malaysia & Singapore Delight
Malaysia:The sprawling commercial capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers including the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Singapore (The Lion City) One of the planet’s yummiest platters, shopaholic’s paradise & every traveler’s dream destination. You can cover the main attractions like City orientation tour (Watch and understand the city) Sentosa Island (The Holiday Island of Singapore) Universal Studios (Where the movies comes to reality).
Suitable for: – Family holiday
Best time to vist- All round the year.
Meals: – 5 breakfasts
- Arrival Kuala Lampur, pick up from the airport and check-in to the hotel.
- Later go to the city of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. Visit the Independence Memorial, the King’s Palace, the National Mosque and the entrance to the sky bridge of the PETRONAS Twin Towers.
- Later transfer to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel..
- After breakfast, travel to the Genting Highland located just 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. It is leading the list for a quick vacation gateway in Malaysia. Enjoying exciting entertainment 24 hours a day, this Nippy hill station perched about 1800 meters above sea level is extremely popular for its Vegas-style casino and its indoor and outdoor theme parks. En route visit the caves of Batu.
- Overnight at Genting Highland.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Singapore.
- Arrival Singapore, check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, city tour of Singapore. Visit the city of Singapore by passing the Chinatown financial district, orchid gardens; visit the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore Visit the temple of Sri Maria Man. jewelry factory – Duty-free Chocolate Boutique – Chinese Temple.
- Afternoon visit the island of Sentosa. “11 attractions, 1 location” The new and exciting attractions that will delight all, amateur nature or history, there is always something fun and exciting for you.
- A cable car ride from the cable car station and entrance tickets will be given to the underwater world, Dolphin show, Singapore Images and the most wonderful “Songs of the Sea Show”.
- Later transfer to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, a day trip to Universal Studio Singapore.
- Enter the thrilling world of cinematic magic while you “get to the movies” on roller coasters and other cinema-themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that gives life to the silver screen.
- Evening return and overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Then free for shopping till the flight.
- Later drop at the airport as per the schedule time.
- 1 nights in a 3/4 star hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- 3 nights in a 3/4 star hotel in Singapore.
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Entrance to the twin towers PETRONAS.
- Stay at Genting Highland.
- Visit to Batu Caves.
- Visit to Sentosa Island.
- City tour of Singapore.
- Visit of universal studios.
- All transfer.
- Flight fare.
- Visa Charges.
• Original passport with a validity of 6 months
• 2 recent passport photos with 80% facial coverage and white background and matte finish
• Completed and signed application form
• confirmed return air ticket
• Confirmed hotel reservation
• Applicant’s cover letter
• Bank statement with original bank statement reflecting transactions for the last three months