Malaysia & Singapore with Cruise
Malaysia:The sprawling commercial capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers including the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Singapore (The Lion City) One of the planet’s yummiest platters, shopaholic’s paradise & every traveler’s dream destination. You can cover the main attractions like City orientation tour (Watch and understand the city) Sentosa Island (The Holiday Island of Singapore) Universal Studios (Where the movies comes to reality).
Suitable for: – Family holiday
Best time to vist- All round the year.
Meals:- 4 breakfasts and all Meals on board cruise.
- Arrival Kuala lampur, fresh air at (airport lounge / hotel).
- After Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. Visit the independence memorial, king’s palace, National mosque and entrance into sky bridge of PETRONAS twin towers etc. Check in hotel after 2 PM & night stay.
After breakfast, travel to Genting Highlands. (by road 90 mins)
Enroute visit Batu caves where we can have a look at the famous temple of lord Muruga. Enjoy the thrilling cable car journey from the bottom to the top of the highlands. It tops the list for a quick holiday gateway in Malaysia. Boasting round the clock exciting entertainment this nippy hill station perched approximately 1800 mts above sea level is immensely popular for its Vegas-style casino and its indoor and outdoor theme parks.
Overnight stay at Genting Highland.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Singapore.
- Arrival Singapore, check-in to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, city tour of Singapore. Visit the city of Singapore by passing the Chinatown financial district, orchid gardens; visit the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore visit the temple of Sri Maria Man in a jewelry factory – Duty free Chocolate Boutique – Chinese Temple.
- Later visit the island of Sentosa. “11 attractions, 1 location”. The new and exciting attractions that will delight all, amateur nature or history, there is always something fun and exciting for you.
- A cable car ride from the cable car station and entrance tickets will be given to the underwater world, Dolphin show, Singapore Images and the most wonderful “Songs of the Sea Show”.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, a day trip to Universal Studio Singapore.
- Enter the thrilling world of cinematic magic while you “get to the movies” on roller coasters and other cinema-themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that gives life to the silver screen.
- Evening return and overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Later, drop at the Cruise point and overnight stay at Cruise.
- Enjoy the excitement of exploring exciting new places, tropical islands, bustling metropolises, exotic countries, snorkeling through coral reefs, exploring shopping at local outdoor markets etc.
- Evening return to cruise for night stay.
- After breakfast, check-out from the cruise.
- And drop at the airport as per the schedule timing.
- 1 nights in a 3/4 star hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 nights stay in Genting Highlands.
- 3 nights in a 3/4 star hotel in Singapore.
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Entrance to the twin towers PETRONAS.
- Visit to Batu Caves.
- Visit to Sentosa Island.
- City tour of Singapore.
- Visit of universal studios.
- All transfer.
- Flight fare.
- Visa Charges.
- Original passport with 6 months validity
- 2 Recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage & white background and with matt finishing
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Confirmed Hotel Booking
- Covering letter from applicant
- Invitation letter (If invited by someone)
- Bank statement with original bank seal reflecting last three months transactions