Malaysia known for its beaches, tropical forests and its mixture of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. The sprawling commercial capital of Kuala Lumpur is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers including the famous Petronas Twin Towers, 451 meters high. The 3 days of your departure trip include thrilling rides and casinos at the top of the cool Genting Mountains, visit one of the bustling metropolises of the eastern world and finally the administrative capital of Malaysia.
- Suitable for: – Family holidays, transit,
- Best season to visit: – All year.
- Meals: – 2 breakfasts
Arrival at Kuala Lampur, pick-up from the airport and check-in to hotel
Later visit the city of Putrajaya (the administrative capital of Malaysia dedicated solely to administrative government buildings) and Kuala Lumpur. Visit the Independence Memorial, the King’s Palace, the National Mosque and the entrance to the sky bridge of the PETRONAS Twin Towers.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, travel to Genting Highlands. (by road 90 minutes) en route visit the Batu Caves where we can take a look at the famous temple of Lord Muruga.
- Enjoy the exciting cable car journey from the bottom to the top of the high plateaus. He is leading the list for a quick vacation gateway in Malaysia.
- Enjoying exciting entertainment 24 hours a day, this Nippy hill station perched about 1800 meters above sea level is extremely popular for its Vegas-style casino and its indoor and outdoor theme parks.
- Overnight stay Genting Highlands.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel at noon and transfer to the airport according to your flight schedule.
- 1 nights in a 3/4 star hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Stay at Genting Highland.
- Visit to Batu Caves.
- One way Cable Car Ride.
- All transfers.
- Flight Charges.
- Visa Charges.
Malaysia eVISA requirements
- Scanned copy of the passport
- 1 recent passport-size photo (35 mm wide and 50 mm high and white background and 75% coverage)
- confirmed return air ticket
- Proof of accommodation