Malaysia known for its beaches, tropical forests and its mixture of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. The sprawling commercial capital of Kuala Lumpur is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers including the famous Petronas Twin Towers, 451 meters high. The 5 days of your departure trip include thrilling rides and casinos at the top of the cool Genting Mountains, visit one of the bustling metropolises of the eastern world and finally the administrative capital of Malaysia.
- Suitable for: – Family holidays.
- Best season to visit: – All year.
- Meals: – 4 breakfasts
Arrive in Langkawi and check in to the hotel after 2 PM. Take a breather and enjoy the other services offered at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed to Half day Langkawi city tour where you can enjoy mangroves, the scenic and spectacular views of limestone formations emerging from the floor of mangroves and seabed.
- Visit to bat cave, fish farm, eagle feeding, and crocodile caves and iconic Kilim Geo forest Park etc.
- Afternoon is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and travel to Kuala Lumpur by air.
Arrival Kuala Lumpur pick-up from the airport and proceed for city tour of Putrajaya (The administrative capital of Malaysia dedicated only for the government administrative buildings) & Kuala Lumpur.
Visit the independence memorial, king’s palace, National mosque and entrance into sky bridge of PETRONAS twin towers etc.
Later check-in to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, travel to Genting Highlands. (by road 90 mins)
Enroute visit Batu caves where we can have a look at the famous temple of lord Muruga. Enjoy the thrilling cable car journey from the bottom to the top of the highlands. It tops the list for a quick holiday gateway in Malaysia. Boasting round the clock exciting entertainment this nippy hill station perched approximately 1800 mts above sea level is immensely popular for its Vegas-style casino and its indoor and outdoor theme parks.
Overnight stay at Genting Highland.
After breakfast, checkout from hotel and drop at airport according your flight timings.
- 2 nights in a 3/4 star hotel in Langkawi.
- 1 night in a 3/4 star hotel in Kuala Lampur.
- 1 night in Genting Highlands.(First World Hotel)
- City tour of Langkawi.
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Visit to Batu Caves.
- All transfers.
- Flight Fare.
- Visa Charges.
Malaysia eVISA requirements
- Scanned copy of the passport
- 1 recent passport-size photo (35 mm wide and 50 mm high and white background and 75% coverage)
- confirmed return air ticket
- Proof of accommodation