China can be informed as being both ancient and current, familiar and unrecognizable, extroverted in urban, but essentially rural, conservative and revolutionary, in the era of space but outmoded. China is a land of hypnotizing and revealing contradictions. Your trip includes the historical and administrative capital of China-Beejing. The Eternal City Xian, The city reputed as the international metropolis Shanghai.
Suitable for: – Family holidays, lovers of history and culture
The right time to visit: – April, May, June, September, October
Meals: – 5 breakfasts
- Arrival Beijing, pick up from the airport and check-in to the hotel.
- Later enjoy the acrobatic show.
- An action filled with exceptional feats, beautiful choreography, colors and strong emotions – the show is one of the favorite nightlife venues of the marvelous “Beijing city”. From contortionist actions to high level stunts, this performance has it all.
- You now have the chance to attend the biggest acrobatics in China, the theater known for being the best acrobatic show in Beijing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive 75 km to visit the Jade Factory and the Great Wall at Juyong Pass.
In the afternoon, the exterior view of the National Stadium – bird’s nest, National Aquatics Center – Water Cube.
Later, visit the Tea House and understand the Chinese art of drinking and serving tea that plays a major role in the culture of China.
Overnight stay at the hotel..
After breakfast, proceed to visit,
Tian’anmen Square which is the center of Beijing city and where you can visit the Tiananmen Tower, People’s Heroes Monument, Great Hall of the People, President Mao Zedon Memorial Hall and see the lifting of the national flag. (only outside) .
Forbidden City which is the imperial palace of twenty-four emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
In the afternoon, visit the Summer Palace which is the best preserved imperial garden in the world, and the largest of its kind still in existence in China. Finally, visit the pearl factory.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, travel to Xian.
- Take a bullet train to Xian. This trip is a unique experience since the distance of 1200 km will be covered in 5 hours, the train will reach a maximum speed of 350 km per hour.
- Later, visit Wild Gose Pagoda from outside and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, visit the Oriental Pearl Television Tower which is the tallest television and radio tower, with a unique architectural design. Go up and down the tower in two-story elevators that can accommodate up to fifty people and travel at a rate of seven meters per second.
- After lunch, continue shopping on Nanjing Road, which has earned its reputation as “the first commercial route in China”, which is the shopping paradise for your trip like Fifth Avenue in New York and the Avenue des Champs-Elysées in Paris.
- Then we arrive at the Bund, the famous waterfront district and the most famous monument of the city. It is also the popular site to enjoy the view of the city.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Later, drop at the airport as per the schedule timing.
Package inclusions: –
- 5 nights accomodations in a 3/4 Star hotel in Beijing.
- Anglophone tourist guide.
- City tour of Beijing.
- Visit Wild Goose Pagoda.
- City tour of Shanghai.
- 2 High speed train tickets from Xian and Shanghai.
- Flight fares.
- Visa charges.
Group Visa: –
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Visa will not be mentioned in the passport
- A separate letter will be issued for the entire group
- Visa fees included in the package price
Individual Visa: – Additional price of Rs 3,500
- 6 months bank statement with 2 lakh balance
- 2 passport size photos with white background
China sits in the Easter part of the country and also second largest country in the Asian Continent. To enjoy the various natural and man-made destinations of China, Our China Tour Packages Vizag offers you Holiday and Honeymoon Packages to Cruise and explore the beauty of Asian Continent. Trade and business ties are one of the main ways of China which influences other countries.
Cuisine of China
Similar to the other aspects of Chinese life, cuisine is heavily influenced by geography and ethnic diversity. Cantonese is one of the main styles of China, which features stir-fried dishes, and Szechuan, relies heavily on use of peanuts, sesame paste and ginger and is well known for its spiciness.
What do you eat in China?
Chinese people basically eat the meat of all animal’s such as pork, beef, mutton, chicken, duck, pigeon, as well as many others. Pork is the most frequently consumed meat, and it accompanied almost in every meal.
The “Chow mein” is the Cantonese words of the China, which means stir-fried noodles. This stir-fried dish consists of noodles, meat (usually chicken, beef, shrimp, or pork), onions and celery which is mostly eaten food in China.
What is peking Duck?
Some of these dishes in China include noodles, fried rice, minchee, dumplings, Mao’s braised pork, and char siu. However, China’s recognized national dish is the Peking duck. The dish traces its origin from the Yuan dynasty and is characterized by its thin, crispy skin.
Do China have a restriction about religion?
China is a multi-religious country. Taoism, Buddhism, Islam, Protestantism, and Catholicism have all developed into culture throughout Chinese history. Freedom of belief is a government policy, and religious activities are protected by the constitution.
Do china have sport relaxation?
Football and basketball are more popular sports in China. Other sports include table tennis, badminton, martial arts, and various forms of pool. Professional sports in China are in its developmental stages which may also consist of hacky sack, or ping pong.