Brief Discussion:- Ashtavinayaka tour is the temple tour that covers the eight holy temples of Ganesha which are located in the state of Maharashtra. There are eight different names of the eight lord Ganesha. It is believed that all the eight temples are self originated(swayambhu) and jagrut.
Suitable for:-Hindu Pilgrimage.
Best season to visit:- All year
- Arrival Pune pick up from airport/ railway station, check-in to hotel.
- Visit Lenyadri Ganapathi Darshan, Ozar Temple, Bhimashankar Darshan
- Over Night Stay at Pune.
- After Breakfast visit Moregaon Temple, Theur Ganapathi Darshan,
- Siddhivinayak Temple, Ranjangaon Ganapathi Darshan
- Overnight stay at pune.
- After Breakfast visit Pali Ganapathi temple
- MahaGanapathi Temple
- Than travel to Kolhapur
- Over Night Stay at Kolhapur.
- Early morning Kolhapur Temple Darshan & Pooja
- After breakfast drop at the pune airport/railway station as per scheduled timming.
- Pick up & Drop at Pune Airport
- Total Transportation from Pune to Pune by A/C Innova Vehicle
- Accommodation for 3Nights in 3* Hotels.
- Breakfast in all Hotels
- Air/Train Fares
- Mineral Water Bottles
- Darshan Tickets at all Sightseeing Places
- Guide Charges
- Any other Cost which are not included in the Tour Cost Includes.