Singapore (The Lion City) One of the most delicious platter on the planet, the paradise of shopping and the dream destination of all the travelers. You can cover all the main attractions of the city in the half day sightseeing tour (look and understand the city) Sentosa Island (Singapore holiday island)
- Suitable for: – Family holidays.
- Best season to visit: – All year.
- .Meals: – 3 breakfasts & 1 Lunch
- Arrival in Singapore, pick up from the airport and check-in to the hotel after 2pm.
- Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, join the half-day sightseeing tour of Singapore, passing in front of the financial district to Chinatown, the orchid gardens, visit the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore. – Chinese Temple and the main attraction and also the tourist icon of Singapore “The Merlion”.
- Afternoon to the island of Sentosa “11 attractions, 1 location” The new and exciting attractions that will please all, adventure, nature & history lovers. A cable car ride from the cable car station and entrance tickets will be given to the underwater world, Dolphin show, Images of Singapore and the most beautiful “wings of time show”.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, tour of Universal Studio Singapore. Enter the thrilling world of cinematic magic while you “get to the movies” on roller coasters and other cinema-themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that gives life to the silver screen.
- Overnight stay the hotel.
- 3 night’s in 3/4 star hotel in Singapore.
- City tour of Singapore.
- Trip to Sentosa island.
- Trip to Universal studio.
- Flight fare.
- Visa charges.
- All personalized expenditures like telephone, laundry etc.
- Meals other than the above mentioned.
- All entrance fees wherever applicable (Monuments, Park etc.)
- Service not mentioned above.
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control such as, Flight cancellation, road blocked,natural calamities etc.
- Original passport with six months validity
- 2 recent passport photos with 80% facial coverage and matte finish and white background
- Completed and signed application form (in the case of an application form for minors must be signed by the parents).
- confirmed return air ticket
- Applicant’s cover letter