Holiday of Srilanka
Elephants roam freely, ecologically wonderful forest types and abundant wildlife – largely endemic – unique ecosystems, inspiring heritage sites from ancient cities to colonial forts, vibrant culture including fine arts and major festivals, and a people of diverse ethnicity and religious persuasion, Tea Estates in the country of the hills with a cool climate will make you relax and comfortable. Finally, Colombo’s casinos and nightlife invite travelers with any kind of interest.
- Suitable for: – Family holidays.
- Best time to visit: – Around the year
- Meals: – 4 breakfasts.
- Arrival in Colombo and travel to Kandy (100 kms and 2 hours) Kandy is a big city in the center of Sri Lanka. It is located on a plateau surrounded by mountains, home to tea plantations and a rainforest rich in biodiversity. Arrival at the hotel after 14 hours. Later, visit the heart of the city is the picturesque lake Kandy (Lake Bogambara), which is popular for walking. Kandy is famous for the sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) sanctuary, celebrated with the great annual Esala Perahera procession. Night in the same hotel.
Discover the hotel after breakfast and travel to Nuwara Eliya (75 kms and 2 hours) Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. Arrival at the hotel after 2 pm and visit the botanical garden of Hakgala, landscaped in a natural way, with roses and tree ferns, and shelters for monkeys and blue magpies. The nearby temple of Seetha Amman, a colorful Hindu shrine, is decorated with religious figures. The densely forested Galway’s Land National Park is a sanctuary for endemic and migratory bird species, including bulbuls and flycatchers. Night in the same hotel.
Check the hotel after breakfast and travel to Bentota (200 Kms & 5 hours) check-in at the hotel after 14:30. Relax in the beautiful seaside town that adorns the coast of Sri Lanka. Overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast at the hotel join the Bentota tour, which is the perfect destination for a seaside holiday. Famous for its pristine white beaches along the Indian Ocean, Bentota offers you an excellent break to rejuvenate your senses and enjoy a holiday full of fun and frolic. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, departure from the hotel to Bentota around noon and continue to Colombo for the tour of the city of Colombo. The visit of the city of Colombo undoubtedly adds color and flavor to the tourist experiences that the first city of Sri Lanka has to offer to visitors from around the world. The complete tour with stops at the National Museum, Wolvendaal Church, Gangarama seema Malakaya and the Independence Square and the National Museum with the visit of almost all Colombo. Overnight at hoteland drop off at the airport.
- Visa Single entry visa
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel
- City Tour of Colombo City
- Sights Bentota Tour
- Kandy View
- Sights Nuwara Eliya visits
- All transfers
Documents required for Visa.
Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Srilanka.