Srilanka hills and maldives beaches
Srilanka elephants roam free, ecological forest types and abundant wildlife – largely endemic – unique ecosystems, inspiring heritage sites from ancient cities to colonial forts, vibrant culture including fine arts and grandes festivals, and a People of diverse ethnicity and religious persuasion, Tea Estates in the hill country with cool climate will make you relaxation and comfortable.
Maldives indeed, its beaches are so superior, so cobalt blue its waters and so warm its welcome that the country has become synonymous with paradise whether for honeymooners, sun worshipers or divers.
Suitable for: – All holidaymakers
Best time to visit: – Around the year
Meals: – 5 breakfasts.
- Arrival Colombo, travel to Kandy. (90 kms and 2 hours) Kandy is a big city in the center of Sri Lanka. It is located on a plateau surrounded by mountains, home to tea plantations and a rainforest rich in biodiversity. Arrival at the hotel after 14 hours. Later, visit the heart of the city is the picturesque lake Kandy (Lake Bogambara), which is popular for walking. Kandy is famous for the sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) sanctuary, celebrated with the great annual Esala Perahera procession. Night in the same hotel.
Discover the hotel after breakfast and travel to Nuwara Eliya (75 kms and 2 hours) Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. Arrival at the hotel after 2 pm and visit the botanical garden of Hakgala, landscaped in a natural way, with roses and tree ferns, and shelters for monkeys and blue magpies. The nearby temple of Seetha Amman, a colorful Hindu shrine, is decorated with religious figures. The densely forested Galway’s Land National Park is a sanctuary for endemic and migratory bird species, including bulbuls and flycatchers. Night in the same hotel.
Enjoy the cool and serene climate or pay a visit nearby with attaractions like Hindu temples or waterfalls.
- After breakfast, visit the hotel and visit the city of Colombo. The visit of the city of Colombo undoubtedly adds color and flavor to the tourist experiences that the first city of Sri Lanka has to offer to visitors from around the world. The complete tour with stops at the National Museum, Wolvendaal Church, Gangarama seema Malakaya and the Independence Square and the National Museum with the visit of almost all Colombo. Overnight in Colombo
- Discover the hotel and drop off at Colombo airport, fly to the Maldives. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel in the Maldives – the land of sparkling white beaches, turquoise lagoons, clear blue-crust water, coral reefs and an incredible underwater world . Arrive at the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight at your hotel.
- After breakfast, you can relax in the hotel’s unparalleled luxury or indulge in the water activities available in the hotel. Maldives is a great place to go diving, sailing and windsurfing, diving, water skiing, etc. Overnight at your hotel.
- After breakfast, check out your hotel and you will be dropped off at Male International Airport for your return.
Visa Single entry visa
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Srilanka Sight Dambulla see.
- Sights Visit Kandy
- Sights Nuwara Eliya visits
- City Tour of Colombo City
- 2 nights accommodation in a resort in Maldives
- Return speedboat transfers
- The meals mentioned above
- All taxes
Documents required for Visa.
Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Srilanka.