Srilanka Sankari Devi
Brief Discussion:- Srilanka is a island country in South Asia located southeast of India and northeast of the Maldives with lush green, gifted with nature’s bounty.
Suitable for:-Hindu Pilgrimage, History lover.
Best season to visit:-All year round
Meals:- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Arrival in Colombo Airport, pick up from the airport and check-in to the hotel.
- Local sightseeing than travel to Sigirya Village, visit Munneswaram Temple & Manavari temple
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, Day Trip to Trincomalee Sigiriya Village
- Visit KoneswaramTemple (Sankari Devi Darshan)
- Enjoy the beach
- Overnight stay at hotel in Sigiriya Village
- After breakfast, visit dambulla Caves Sigiriya Rock Fort.
- travel to Kandy,enroot visit to Spice Garden, temple of the tooth in Kandy.
- In the afternoon visit Traditional and cultural dance show in Kandy.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- After breakfast visit Peradeniya Botanical, Hanuman Temple, Tea Gardens, Sitha Amman Kovil
- Transfer to Ella,
- Local sightseeing, visit divurumpola Temple.Overnight stay at hotel Ella.
- After breakfast transfer to Colombo,
- On arrival local sightseeing, visit Ravana Falls (Ravana Kingdom),Kelaniya Temple.
- Rest day is at leisure.Overnight stay at Colombo.
- After breakfast local sightseeing and rest is at leisure.Evening drop at Airport.
- 05 nights 6 Days Accommodation on Double sharing basis
- 6 breakfast & 5 Dinners
- Accommodation in 3* & 4* Hotels
- Air-conditioned private coach for entire tour including arrival and departure transport
- Service of English speaking national guide’s services for tour and transfers.
- All government taxes and levies on Transport and Accommodation
- Colombo Visa Charges
Documents required for Visa.
Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Srilanka.