Thailand is a fascinating and exotic country to explore. Visit the Pattaya holiday spot and visit the spectacular Alcazar show and discover various sports and the island of Coral and continue to Bangkok because of its amazingly varied attractions such as sparkling skyscrapers, sparkling temples, colorful markets, sophisticated shopping malls, life nightlife and “shopping” will constitute a complete set of complete holidays.
Suitable for: – Friends & Family Holidays, Honeymoon.
Best season to visit: – All year.
Meals: – 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches .
- Arrival Bangkok, pick up at Bangkok airport and transfer to Pattaya.
- Arrival Pattaya, check-in to the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
- In the evening, visit the biggest Asian show, which is a legend in this area “The Wonder of Life” which is a wonderful combination of music, dance and costume. With the renowned Alcazar reputation “Satisfaction Guaranteed” you are sure to have an amazing evening to indulge yourself and have fun.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, half day excursion to an idyllic island just west of Pattaya – known as the Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometers, you will pass the day to swim, snorkel and enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world.
- Later lunch at Pattaya .
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast, full day free on your own to explore Pattaya.
- After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok.
- Arrival Bangkok, check-in to the hotel.
- Later city tour and discover the unique beauty of Bangkok with the most beautiful temples of the city like the Golden Buddha and the lying Buddha.
- Overnight stay at the hotel .
- After breakfast, day trip to Thailand’s largest zoological and recreational park offering a wide variety of entertainment for all, from an exciting safari through the wild landscapes of Africa, to an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or a spectacular waterfall, Safari World it has it all.
- Then you will attend the Chimpangee show, the dolphin show, the cowboy cascade show, etc. and you can also enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Later in the evening and you can shop at the MBK shopping center.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, drop at the airport as per the scheduled time.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Pattaya.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3/4 star hotel in Bangkok.
- City tour of Bangkok.
- City tour of Pattaya.
- Visit to Coral Island.
- Trip to Safari & Marine Park.
- All transfers.
- Flight Fare.
- Visa Charges.
Documents required for Visa
- Original passport with 6 months validity and two blank pages
- 2 recent passport photos with 80% facial coverage, matte finish and white background
- Completed and signed application form
- Cover letter from the applicant
- Proof of occupation
- Confirmed Entry and Exit Tickets
- Confirmation of hotel reservation
- Bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 3 months