Thailand is a fascinating and exotic country to explore. Visit the Pattaya holiday spot and visit the spectacular Alcazar show and discover various sports and the island of Coral and continue to Bangkok because of its amazingly varied attractions such as sparkling skyscrapers, sparkling temples, colorful markets, sophisticated shopping malls, life nightlife and “shopping” will constitute a complete set of complete holidays.
Suitable for: – Friends Holiday
Best season to visit: – All year.
Meals: – 3 breakfasts, 1 lunches.
- Pick up at Bangkok airport and transfer to Patttaya (2h30 drive).
- Arrival check-in to the hotel at 2 pm and rest until the evening.
- In the evening, visit the biggest Asian show, which is a legend in this area “The Wonder of Life” which is a wonderful combination of music, dance and costume.
- With the renowned Alcazar reputation “Satisfaction Guaranteed” you are sure to have an amazing evening to indulge yourself and have fun.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, day trip to an idyllic island just west of Pattaya – known as the Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometers, you will pass the day to swim, snorkel and enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world.
- Later lunch at Pattaya.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and free for shopping and can spend your free time until your next flight by visiting Indra Pratunam markets where you can shop the cheap Chinese goods like watches clothes and electronic goods etc.
- Drop at airport according to your flight timing.
- 2Nights accommodation in 3/4 star hotel in Pattaya.
- 1 Night accomodation in 3/4 star hotel in Bangkok.
- Bangkok city tour.
- Alcazar show.
- Coral Island.
- Flight Fare.
- Visa Charges.
Documents required for Visa
- Original passport with 6 months validity and two blank pages
- 2 recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, matte finishing and white background
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Covering letter by applicant
- Occupation proof
- Confirmed in & out air tickets
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Bank statements reflecting last 3 months transactions
Thailand Tour Packages Vizag provides you the facilities to explore the Thailand. Thailand is also known as Siam, originated in the middle of the Southeast Asian Indochinese Peninsula. It is the land for thick green jungles and crystal blue waters. The north of the country touches Myanmar and Laos. The south of the country is next beside to Malaysia and Gulf of Thailand. East of the country edges Cambodia and Laos. The west of the country to beside Myanmar and Andaman Sea.
What to do in Thailand?
Thailand Tour Packages Vizag also suggests you to visit the best places in Thailand. Here mentioned are some of the beautiful and historical marks of Thailand.
· The Golden Triangle
This place is locally known as Sop Ruak, is a point where the river Mekong meets the Ruak river. But to the rest of the world it is The Golden Triangle, the point at which Burma, Laos and Thailand interfere.
· An Elephant Experience
The National Animal of Thailand is Elephant and it is also a revered animal. To make you Thailand trip as a memorable gift for life time, one should try your elephant experience with accommodation, try award winning elephant hills, a tended camp along with opportunities provided to interact with the Animals.
· The Grand Palace
The Grand Palace is the Bangkok’s famous destination, which is 200 years old building of gold-tipped series.
Thailand is known for?
Thailand is well known for great cuisines, beaches, martial arts, historical marks, many islands and resorts for tourists. Thailand is a jewel of southeast Asia and well known as “Land of smiles”. The top most tourists attractions in Thailand are Railay Beach, Chiang Mai, Pai, Khao Yai National Park, Sukhothai Old city, Historic city of Ayutthaya, Floating markets, Doi Suthep and lot more.
Famous food in Thailand.!
Thailand has famous dishes like Tom Yum Goong, Som Tum, Tom Kha Kai, Geang Deang, Pad Thai, Khao Pad, Pad Krapow Moo Saap, Guay Teow. Pad Thai is the Thailand’s National dish, noodles dish made with chewy, stir- fried rice noodles, bean sprouts, vegetables and egg. The taste of Pad Thai is like a blend of sweet, salty, tamarind and sour.
Thai cuisine is well known for its spiceness. Khao Tom is a Thai style rice soup, usually with pork, chicken, fish. Pathongko is a Thai version of Chinese deep-fried bread called youtiao. Nam Taohu is also a special dish made of soy milk which is often served with sweet jellies.