Varanasi is known as the spiritual capital of India. It is a scared place for Hindu as well as for Jain also. Hindu believe that dying in Varanasi will bring Nirvana, so many of the people make trip to Varanasi when they realize that they are close to death. It is the most majestic sights in world when the devotees are doing their devotions in the River Ganga at the point of sunrise and sunset against the backdrop of the centuries old temples.
Suitable for:-Hindu Pilgrimage
Best season to visit:- October to March.
- Arrival Varanasi,pick up from Varanasi Airport /Railway Station.
- Check-in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Varanasi.
- After breakfast, visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple,Kashi Visalakshi Temple, Kasi Annapurneshwar Temple, Bharatamata Temple, Kala Bhairav Temple.
- In evening, visit Ganga ghats and witness ganga aarati at 6:00 PM.
- Early morning Abisheka Darshan on special ticket.
- After breakfast visit Sankat Mochan Hanuman, Tulsi Manas Temple, New Vishwanath Temple.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel. (Shopping if Time Permits)
- Drop at Varanasi Airport / Railway station as per schedule timing.
- 3nights’ Accommodations in 3* hotels on Double / Triple Sharing on CPAI Basis ( Bed , Tax , and Breakfast )
- Total Transportation by A/C Vehicle as per Itinerary.
- All Driver Batta, Parking, Toll, Fuel and Permit charges
- Pick up and Drop at Varanasi.
- Train tickets & Flight fares.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Darshan tickets.
- All personalized expenditures like telephone, laundry etc.
- Campfire or any other extra activities apart from the said will be at an extra cost.
- All entrance fees wherever applicable (Monuments, Park etc.)
- Service not mentioned above.
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control such as, Flight cancellation, road blocked, natural calamities, etc.
Follow Us @