Visakhapatnam: “A Gem of South India”, known for its pristine beaches, natural beauty and scenic landscape along with a rich cultural and historical heritage, Vishakhapatnam better known as vizag is a port city and Gem of South India. Vishakhapatnam can check all columns in your list with a rich flora fauna, sceneries made up of small hills, religious and cultural significance as well as a dynamic past.
Araku: Araku valley is a comparatively unexplored hill station mostly visited by locals as a weekend gateway and is situated some 120 km away from Vizag. Blessed with terrific natural beauty, this destination is a serine respite from the hustle bustle of city life.
Borra Caves: Located on the east coast of India, Borra caves are situated in the Ananthagiri hills of the Araku valley. British geologist William king discovered this million year old cave-in the year 1807 and it has been a tourist favorite ever since.
Suitable for: Family Holiday
Tourist season: Round the year
Meals: Breakfast on all days
On arrival in Vishakhapatnam, you are met by local guide/driver and transferred to hotel. Check-in to hotel after 2:00 pm. After fresh up; proceed to local sightseeing of Vizag that includes Rushikonda beach, Kailasagiri Hill, Thenneti Park, Vuda Park, Submarine museum. Overnight stay in hotel
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and transfer to Araku, by road which is 120 km away and takes 3 hours to reach. Check-in to resort and after fresh up; proceed to local sightseeing of Araku that includes Borra caves, Padmapuram Garden, and Tribal museum. Evening you can enjoy the Dhimsa dance & fire camp performed by the local tribal people. Overnight stay in Araku resort
- After breakfast, check-out from resort and transferred to Vizag by road which is 120 km away and takes 3 hours. After reaching vizag, you are dropped at Airport/Railway station according to your Flight/Train timings
- Pick up and drop from Visakhapatnam Airport/Railway station
- 1Night accommodation in 3 star hotel in Visakhapatnam
- 1Night accommodation in Resort in Araku valley
- Breakfast in all hotel and resort
- All transportation from vizag to vizag by A/C vehicle
- All driver batta, toll, fuel, permits and parking
- All sightseeing as mentioned above